Thursday, December 9, 2010

Blog 14: Atitude Brasil

While looking for web inspiration I found the site http://www.atitudebrasil.com/site/. Although it is not in English I like how it is laid out. It is a little busy but you can get a lot of quick concise information while being both organized and fun. I like that it allows for photos, text, and for a lot of color. Depending on the amount of information it can continue further down the page. There is a lot of structure with a strict grid to help organize the page and all its contents. I don't like that when you click on the links they open in a lightbox and then in a separate window if you want to keep going.  I like the structure of the page but I want the actual content to be able to fit into the structure or adapt to a similar structure not having to open apart from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment